7.5W x 19L x 7.5T, 12in added to tongue, 7000lb rubber torsion axles, 4 wheel electric brakes, Goodyear 16in 10-ply radial tires, aluminum wheels (8-lug 16in), spare tire & wheel, aluminum treadplate gravel guard on nose sheet, black exterior skin, 6ft hayrack with sloped nose, LED marker lights, porch light at dressing room door, (2) exterior LED load lights.
DRESSING ROOM FEATURES: oversized 42in tack entry door, carpeted floor, carpeted partition wall, clothes bar, LED dome light, foot locker with storage, (12) bridle hooks, 6-place blanket tree, (1) brush tray, camper style vent, 3-place swing out saddle rack, slide-out step at dressing room door.
HORSE AREA FEATURES: 1/2 IN INSULATED ROOF THROUGHOUT, drop down doors with drop down protective bars -head side, escape door-front of first stall, drop down doors with windows-hip side, (2) mangers with (2) access doors, padded dividers, solid at bottom divider-1st stall, flow-thru dividers (for extra ventilation), double walled & rubber lined throughout, rubber floor mats, (3) roof vents, oversized rear load door, LED dome lights, spring assisted rear ramp.
BROOM CLOSET FEATURES: 3/4 height door above fender, (6) bridle hooks, pop-up roof vent, LED dome light, carpeted wall.
**HART TRAILER FEATURES**
• In business since 1968 (53 years experience)
• 1/2 inch thick one-piece insulated roof (the ultimate in climate control, quietness, & strength)
• Aluminum extruded interlocking floor with 3 inch I-beam crossmembers on 6 inch centers (the closest in the industry)
• Heavy duty channel-type double-framed insulated doors (more durable & weather resistant) • Heavy duty tig welded door hinges with stainless steel pins & stainless steel washers (unmatched in the industry)
LIST PRICE: $46,499
SALE PRICE: $41,900
****COMPARE BEFORE YOU BUY...
...SEE THE DIFFERENCE****
**OWNER OPERATED BUSINESS--HOURS VARY--PLEASE CALL AHEAD TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO SEE THIS TRAILER**
* We believe the specifications to be accurate. Any discrepancies are unintentional. Please verify information with a Sales Associate prior to purchase.*